Friday, January 1, 2010


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Here is a happy New Years thought for all of you.
This is a journal entry I wrote on May 13, 2009...
My parents are absolutely out of money to pay for treatment for Ammon. We don't know what to do. There is so much stress on my parents. I wish I could do more. I feel helpless. All we can do is rely on the Lord, pray hard. I just know He will take care of us, even if it is not the way we think He should. I am fasting tomorrow. We need blessings! Oh I hope this turns out okay. I will just trust in the Lord. This trial has made my family strong. I have learned so much, knowledge I will never forget. Isn't it so interesting how blessings can be hidden in trial? I don't feel panicked, I actually feel peace. His promise is that He won't leave us. And He keeps His promises. I trust Him.
"Behold I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me."
(1 Nephi 21:16)


Little did I know how much He would truly bless me this year. He has fulfilled my pleas in ways I could never imagine. And not only did He fix the big fears in my life, He fixed my little problems as well. Oh, let me testify to you that He is there!! He loves us so much. And His atonement has the power to heal anything and everything. Trust Him!! Not to say there will not be challenges in the future, because there most certainly will. But with God, nothing is impossible. May He be with all of you this year!


I love you all,
kaits


3 comments:

Natalie said...

Love you too girl! You are a special one.

Lindsey said...

Seriously, where did you come from?

Shelly said...

Thank you Kaitlyn, I really needed to hear that! I love you too, you are incredible!