Thursday, January 21, 2010

EXCITING NEWS!!!!

Do you remember that news I was supposed to tell you all about 4 weeks ago?? Well, it finally came!! Sooooooooooooooooooooooo..... guess what?



I got accepted to BYU-Idaho. :)



p.s. This is where I really want to go, for those of you who didn't know yet. Hooray!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

That is so exciting!!! I think you are going to love going away to college. I am so proud!

Lindsey said...

YEEHAW!!! Way to go girl. I cant wait to hear all your stories. Ugh, you better still keep in touch....like all the time. I feel like crying. My baby is all grown up. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaitlyn Swain said...

Oh Linds I promise!! I will be in touch all the time. I am so excited too. And so so so so nervous! I will keep you guys updated on any new college news. :) LOVE YOU TOO!!

Annie said...

Wow Kaitlyn! I am so happy for you. How exciting! I can't wait to hear all the stories too. What a great adventure it will be.

Ben and Shara said...

Congratulations! You will just love it. Plus it is an easy drive home if need be. Are you going to go there with some roommates in mind?

What program are you doing? Do they have a nursing program of some sort?

Congrats again!!

Kaitlyn Swain said...

I am hoping to room with one of my friends from school, but I don't know if it will work out or not. Cross your fingers!! And I have to get some generals/pre-requisites done before I get into a program. But yes they do have a nursing program. I am also really interested in studying nutrition, so we will see where that goes... :)

the coltons said...

kaitlyn i'm so proud of you!!! you will love going away to school - you are going to have so much fun!!! please keep us updated on a REGULAR basis, haha :)

Shelly said...

Congratulations Kaits, I knew you would do it!!!! Adventure awaits you! So exciting, but promise me you won't go bridge jumping out there kay. I went to visit a friend one time and I guess it is a big thing for the college students. Or was a big thing. No I didn't do it, I thought it was crazy to do, but they sure wanted me too. Just be careful cutie, I love you!