Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Looking Back At 2009

What a year. It has honestly been the best, and yet hardest year I can remember. What were my favorite things? Oh there are so many. Let me just highlight a few.

Making new friends. Especially that gorgeous one in the dark gray right behind me. Her name is Jessica Shumway, and she is the best friend I have ever had, and I hope she knows how much she means to me. I love you forever Jess. Thanks for all your help when I have hard times. You're amazing.

Watching Ammon grow from a bump on the couch to a hard working young man again. It was an absolute miracle, and my testimony was strengthened greatly through this trial. God lives and loves us, that I know for sure.

Choir Tour- this was an absolute blast. I loved it!!

Our family trips to the cabins this summer. It was so nice to get away for a few weeks and just be together as a family. Thanks to the Welch family and the Moss family for letting us stay at your wonderful cabins!! We loved it. p.s take a look at Ben's face in the background, its pretty funny :)

Dating Hoyt. Best thing ever!! And now he has been on a mission for five months. He is working so hard, and loving every minute.

Senior Year! This is what I spend a lot of time doing... homework. But my senior year has been the best one so far out of all the high school years. As much as I like it, I wont lie..... I am very excited to be done. :)

So bring on 2010!! A lot is going to happen this year, and I am excited to see what adventures we have. Graduation, College, turning 18, and finding a solid job just to name a few. I love you all. Happy New Year!!

p.s. keep checking up, cause I might have some exciting news really soon!!

4 comments:

the coltons said...

i loved your update! please bring the posting back soon - now that i'm out of YW i feel like i am missing SO much!

love you!

Natalie said...

You have exciting news? Do share!

Jessica Lillie said...

ahhh......i love you too dear!!! You are the best ever!

Shelly said...

You are so beautiful Kaits!