Monday, November 14, 2011

As of 11-14-2011

Just for your information, tomorrow means that November is half way over... say whaaat?? People told me all growing up, "The older you get, the faster time goes!" I never really believed them until I started to grow up... and now I cant understand how I am 19 1/2 years old, and almost half way done with my sophomore year, with the new year of 2012 creeping up. Crazy! But so fun.
Life is wonderful right now. There may be a new boy in my life... :) Nothing real serious yet, but I do like him quite a bit. He is being so patient with me as my heart continues to heal. How sweet is that? I will keep you guys updated.
Also, this Friday my parents are heading out for a much over-due second honeymoon, which means that the kiddies and I will have to manage without them for 6 days. Yikes! Actually, I am excited to be the mommy and to spend time with my siblings whom I love so much. Have fun at Disneyland Mom and Dad! We love you and will miss you. Try not to think about us too much ;)
I also only have a week and a half of school until Thanksgiving Break. And can I just say HALLELUJAH! I haven't had a day off of school since Labor Day back in September (BYU has this funny rule that we can't have fall or spring breaks... :P). So I am definitely ready to relax a little bit, and of course to begin studying for finals which will happen in roughly four weeks from today.
Have a happy Monday! I will be back soon, I promise.

-Kaits

1 comment:

Annie said...

So glad you're back. I love hearing anything and everything you want to share. :)