Ammon Michael Livingston
Ammon was my first best friend. He was always such a kind older brother, something I will always appreciate. I love Ammon's sense of humor. Like I said in Tanner's post, Ammon is the other person who can make me laugh harder than almost anything else on this earth. Ammon is incredibly smart, and I can't wait to see where his schooling takes him. He picked the most lovely lady as his wife, and I can tell that he treats her like the daughter of God she is. He has always been a gentleman. Among other things, he has a great voice (even though he would tell you otherwise), and he is very handsome. One of my favorite things about Ammon is how much he loves children, he has a special spot in him for the little ones.
Ammon: Thank you for your example to me through my whole life! I have always looked up to you, and I still do. Also, thank you for always including me in your group of friends, even throughout high school. Keep going in your studies, you are doing so well!! You will go far, I promise. I miss seeing you, and I hope you know that. I love you Sam!! I will see you soon (I hope)...
Love infinity,
Kaitlyn
P.S. Thanks for being best friends with Hoyt. Tee hee. :)
2 comments:
I LOVE THESE POSTS!! I guess I need to check your blog more often! What a fun surprise for me tonight. You made my night. :) There is nothing that makes me happier than to know that my children love each other. I love you <3
:D :D :D
Post a Comment