Tanner Campbell Livingston
This is my Tanner. I would have to say that he is, without a doubt, one of the two persons on this earth who can make me laugh like nothing else. (The other is Ammon... more on that later). And it is a dang good thing, because everyone knows that sometimes I take myself waaaayyy too seriously. I love so many things about Tanner. He is incredibly smart. He is so talented at music, especially piano, guitar, and singing. He is very athletic. He is also very handsome! :) But more than any of this is that he is kind, oh so kind. And sweeter than sugar. He is a very special friend to me.
Tanner: You are heading to high school next year! And you get to start dating this fall! EEK! What a fun few years you have ahead of you. You will do amazing things, as you always do. Keep working hard at school and developing your talents. You have so much to give to the world. Thanks for your belief in me and who I am. You have given me confidence and strength more times than you even realize. I love you, Bro. I can't wait for all the laughs this summer :)
Love infinity,
Kaitlyn
3 comments:
I love it :)
This is such a brilliant idea :D
This was a great idea. I love your family. :)
Thanks sooo much!! I love you too!!!
Post a Comment