Michael Blaine Livingston
Jennifer Livingston
I apologize for the lack of pictures of my mom and dad.... There is one on facebook that I LOVE of both of them, but it wouldn't let me download it onto my computer :P Time for more pictures of the parents!! I don't have any on my iPhoto... that's embarrassing... Anyway:
I decided to do my parents together because I can't adequately express feelings for one without including the other one... Words can't describe how I feel for my parents. They are my closest friends. My father is handsome and strong, yet so gentle. I love that about him. I love how he calls me "Beautiful" and "Princess." My mother is beautiful and patient. I love that about her. I love how I can tell her all of my secrets, and how she laughs and cries with me over my experiences. They are both true examples of Christlike charity. I can always call on either one of them when I need or want to talk (and I do... frequently... as in daily). No one can dry my tears like they can. And what great teachers they are! They have always taught my siblings and I to make our own decisions, even the hard ones, whenever it is possible. This has been a painful experience at times, for them and for us, as we have made mistakes that hurt. But I am forever grateful, because now I have the tools to make the hard decisions as an adult. I am well practiced. At the same time, they always counsel with us as often as we need. I love how much they love each other. And they show it! They treat each other with love and respect and they put the other one first. Always.
Mom and Dad: I love you forever. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for giving me such a beautiful life. Thank you for teaching me to live the gospel and trust in our Savior. Thank you for your patience. I am the luckiest daughter on earth, and I mean it with my entire heart. I miss you two! And I can't wait to come back home for a while. You two have truly made our home a haven; a haven that can't be replaced to me. See you soon....
Love infinity,
Kaitlyn
5 comments:
I agree whole heartedly. We are sooooo lucky to have AMAZING parents that teach us things we will need in the future, AND to love us and help us! We hit the JACKPOT!
<3,
Quinci
This is perfect :)
Thank you so much for your kind and loving words. We could not have asked for a better daughter or a truer friend. I love you infinity. . . . . .
Ah! So sweet! Your a lucky lucky girl. Your parents are awesome...but they're pretty lucky too :)
Your parents do rock. I love talking with your mom as well. Two summers ago when we were walking in the mornings I always felt so uplifted after our chats. She is amazing! You are a lucky girl.
p.s. Your dad's pretty great too.
Post a Comment