Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Letter Day

I had not gotten a letter from him in exactly one month and one day. I was beginning to wonder when it would happen again! Checking the mail is kind of an acquired OCD of mine.... and finally today I was not disappointed :) :) Quite the opposite actually. Not only was it a fabulous letter, but he sent me pictures! And I scanned them. So now I can share them with you! Elder Hoyt Hamlin Freeman:

Isn't he handsome? And he looks so happy, which makes me so happy. He is doing SO good. He is amazing.

I just want to remind you all... 4 months.

In case you forgot!

Night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D :D :D :D :D

jenlivi said...

We love the pictures! And we decided he doesn't look all that different, just a little more grown up. :)

Natalie said...

Seriously...4 months!!! How exciting!

the coltons said...

love this!!! :) crazy how it feels like a few months ago (for me) when we were talking about this - you guys are at the tail end!!! miss you!

Ben and Shara said...

Holy cow 4 months??!?!? The time is just flying by. So is all well for him in Japan? Did they move him to a safe place? Is everything fine?