Do you ever have the feeling that your brain is on fire? Or that it is buzzing warmly? That's how mine is today... it's not a bad feeling, just an exhausting one. It seems that in the last two weeks my classes have all exploded with busy assignments, tests, hard material, etc, etc. Especially my Chemistry 285 class. I have loved this class, I find it really interesting and doable as long as I keep up on it. But this is the latest lovely surprise... ready?
Memorize Metabolism: this includes glycolysis, the citric acid cycle, and the electron transport chain. All molecules, enzymes, reactions, and extra little tid-bits must be included. SURPRISE!! This is what it looks like, for those of you who are interested:
Glycolysis:

Citric Acid Cycle:

Electron Transport Chain:

The good news is: I have glycolysis memorized! The bad news is: I don't have any of the citric acid cycle memorized (gulp)... The goal for tonight is to get at least half of it in my brain... but by this weekend it must be completed. Because next week is the test :D Thank heaven we haven't started the electron transport chain yet.
Sorry for the lame post that none of you even care about. I had to take a break somehow! And blogging clears my mind :)
Happy Studying!
Oh! And Happy St. Patrick's Day!
5 comments:
Good luck!! You'll do great :)
Holy Mackerel. Good luck Kait! You are so smart. SMRT...Oh, I mean SMART.
i care!!! i lived that stuff when i was in school. you can do it!!!
Ug. That's a lot of material to have rumbling around in your head! You will do great!
Oh my goodness girl, we really did all this. We had it DOWN. And now I don't think I could even do the first step of glycolysis! But do I care? Not particularly :) I sure do miss having classes with you though!!!
Post a Comment