Monday, March 7, 2011

Britta J.

A brilliant idea came to me last night. Don't you love it when that happens?
For the next 7 days, I am going to do a blog post about each of my seven family members, my favorite people in the world. I don't think they know how much I love them all. I decided to start with the youngest, and I will go up from there. So, here we go!

Britta Jaqueline Livingston.

Britta is such a special girl. She is so much fun to be around, and has always been a wonderful sister to me. I love her blonde hair, which is only one of her many beautiful features. I love her passion for life and learning. I love her determination to succeed at whatever she accomplishes. I love her laugh, which has always been very contagious. The picture above is from a spring day last year when the wind was just perfect. She and I went out and flew her kite. I love that memory with her. Britta also gives very good hugs, and I love it when she hugs me right as I walk in the front door.

Brit: I love you!! I am so glad that you are my sister. You are a great example to me. I am so excited for you to be baptized next year. I can't believe you are growing up so fast! But it is fun to watch you grow and learn and have new experiences. You have such a fun adventure ahead of you, so dream big!! I promise that dreams come true. Remember that I love you, and I am always here for you. I can't wait to see you soon!

Love infinity,
Kaitsy Paitsy
(a nickname from BJ herself)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn,
This is a brilliant idea! I love it! Britta is so beautiful and amazing, and I agree with everything you said. :) You are such an amazing sister to her! I love you infinity!

Audrey

Kaitlyn Swain said...

Thank you Audrey! I love you infinity too!!