Friday, March 11, 2011

Audrey Podrey

Audrey Elizabeth Lewis Livingston

My newest sister!! And I couldn't have a better one. Audrey is so many things. She is gentle and kind and sincere and thoughtful. She is so beautiful too! She is a very hard worker at everything she does! I love Audrey because I feel like I connect with her in many ways. My mom says she and I have similar personalities. I love her because she loves my brother so much, and I know she takes good care of him :) But most of all, I love how happy Audrey is. She is literally like a ray of sunshine. Every time I am with her I feel her glow.

Audrey: I love you! I can't wait to get to know you even better as the years go by. Thank you for your never ending love towards me and my family. You are an incredible woman, wife, and daughter. And someday you are going to be an amazing mother! Never stop smiling, because you honestly don't know how much it lifts others. You have a gift. I miss you, and I will see you soon!!!

Love infinity,
Kaitlyn
P.S. I am so excited to go with you to Disneyland for your first time... well, your first time with us :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn you made my day! You are SO sweet :) I love you infinity. Thank you so much!!! :D :D :D