Saturday, February 26, 2011

Oh... We're Half Way There...

Hello again, my friends.
Tonight my heart was feeling a little empty, so my mom gave me the idea to blog. I do love to write. So maybe this will fill the well a little.
This week was a good one. It was a short week- only four days of school due to the President's Day holiday on Monday. I went home for the weekend, of course. I can't stand staying away, especially on a long weekend. On Monday Tanner, Quinci, and I made a huge chain... 74 links long. Now it is only 69! Because in 69 days we are going to Disneyland.
How happy is that??
Then my mom and I went to a yoga class with Mica. I loved it so much. It made me sore, but I would love to get into yoga. It makes me feel so good, and it is so much fun. Afterwards I headed back to school. And guess what? We are half way done with the semester! I have almost completed my Freshman Year of college. And oh, what a year it has been.
On Tuesday I took my anatomy midterm. It was one of those tests where I was slightly sick due to nervousness upon going in. But on Friday I got wonderful news. I got a 99%!! And I only have one thing to say: I am so grateful for how blessed I have been. As hard as I have worked, the Lord has made miracles happen in my schooling, and continues to do so.
This Wednesday I am going shopping with Kaylee, my lovely cousin. Kaylee and I have had a very special friendship since we were little girls. I love her much like I love my sisters, and I can't wait to spend some time with her. I have missed her dearly, along with the rest of my extended family.

Life has been so happy lately. I love running. I love keeping myself busy with knowledge. I love my family. I love missionary letters (and I have gotten quite a few as of late :) But I think the biggest difference in all of this is that... I am loving myself. Truly, truly. I like me, for who I am. I realized that tonight while Jess and I were shopping. And that feeling is most empowering. I am beginning to realize how important it is for us to see our divine worth. And I am preparing myself to teach others what I have learned about loving ourselves. Because I have been called to do so.
Check back tomorrow night for another post, one that I am very excited and very nervous to do at the same time. I have written an essay on beauty. And I would like all of you to read it. I am almost finished, and I will have it completed by tomorrow evening.
Night!! Love you all.

1 comment:

jenlivi said...

I pretty much love you infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity