Friday, January 14, 2011

Some Things You Should Know...

Jerrica, I am stealing your post idea because I loved it. I hope you don't mind. After reading your blog, I made a goal to post more. We will see how it goes! Love you girl.

Some Things You Should Know....
1. I love roller coasters.
2. Dancing in warm rain is magical.
3. I love my MacBook Pro.
4. I go to Brigham Young University.
5. I am studying Dietetics, but don't believe half of what they teach me.
6. Missionary letters are the best thing since sliced bread.
7. I miss my home, even though I live 30 mins away.
8. I love snow.
9. But only until Christmas.
10. I am a runner - and I have an amazing running partner.
11. Disneyland is basically my home away from home.
12. Summer and Fall are my favorite times of year.
13. Sometimes I brush my teeth in the shower.
14. I love getting phone calls from little siblings and cousins.
15. I love making things beautiful, and I want to get better at it.
16. I keep a journal.
17. I am studying Preach My Gospel.
18. Sometimes I am afraid.
19. I secretly enjoy Chemistry sometimes.
20. I hate math past Pre-Calculus.
21. I miss being a dancer.
22. I hate tendonitis.
23. I have a good idea of what I need to do with my professional life.
24. I believe in Christ.
25. I hate playing sports that require coordination, but enjoy watching them.
26. I am proud to be a Livingston.
27. I think about and pray for Grandma LuJean every day.
28. Sometimes I am really high strung....
29. I love laughing!
30. But hate being tickled.
31. I love things that smell good.
32. I love baking bread.
33. I am afraid of deep ocean water and bridges over rushing water.
34. I have nightmares sometimes about fighting huge animals.
35. I love eating breakfast.
36. Sometimes I hate school and homework.
37. I get white in the winter and tan in the summer.
38. I cry a lot.
39. I love watching movies.
40. I love playing games.
41. I hate working fast food and swear to never do it again.
42. I often take naps.
43. I am in love. :) :) :)
44. Someday I would like to write a book.
45. Someday I will be married in the temple to the man of my dreams.
46. I can't wait to have children and raise a family.
47. I wish I could play the piano. My poor children... it won't be an option for them :) They will thank me later.
48. I am quiet in large groups, and very talkative in small groups.
49. My normal face looks angry.
50. My parents are the most amazing human beings EVER.
51. I love holidays of all sorts. Especially Christmas and the 4th of July.
52. My dream is to help women not be afraid.
53. I am learning to remember who I am, and I am loving myself for the first time in a long time.
54. I love shopping.
55. Hoyt gets back in approximately 6.5 months.
56. My favorite treat is ice cream. Especially with Oreos.
57. I hate cotton candy.
58. If you tell me I can't do something, I will find a way to do it.
59. I am really picky when it comes to dating.
60. I like public speaking.
61. I think Grandma Linda is very wise.
62. I like staining decks with grandpa DaWayne because I love talking with him.
63. I still sleep with my fuzzy.
64. I want to travel to another country someday. Soon.
65. I love highlighting my hair.
66. Swimming at Ken and Robin's pool = a perfect summer day.
67. I like getting up early.
68. I like sleeping in.
69. When I am really tired, I break down.
70. I love cooking.
71. I kiss the clock at 11:11 and make wishes.
72. I believe that dreams come true.
73. I believe that everything worth living for in life requires hard work.
74. I love my room mate.
75. I can't wait for summer.
76. Roses are ok, but I love gerber daisies and tulips and poppies.
77. I think my mom and my little sisters are so beautiful.
78. Tanner can make me laugh like no one else on this earth.
79. I hate scary things.
80. I hate that I don't see Ammon and Audrey a lot. Because I love them. Heaps.
81. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people call Miiiiilk "Melk."It is an I! Not an E!!!
82. Pomegranates are one of my favorite fruits.
83. I have been blessed beyond measure.
84. I believe I am smart. And that is because my dad taught me to believe it. Thanks dad.
85. Did you know happiness is a choice?
86. I love you all infinity!
87. The end


5 comments:

jenlivi said...

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

Annie said...

You are so dang adorable. And wise. And so many other wonderful things. I don't know how else to say it...I really like you and love you Kaitlyn.

Jerrica said...

Loove it!! Ha ha! Oh Kaitlyn, I love this so much. It was so fun when I wrote my list, but also quite fun when I read yours! I love you and miss you! I hope all is well!

the coltons said...

i loved reading this too! who knew we had so much in common!? hope you're having fun at school and good luck this semester!!

Anonymous said...

Aww Kaitlyn I LOVE you. Heaps. :D I loved reading this. You are so amazing, and I look up to you so much! And I wish I saw you more too!