Sunday, January 30, 2011

Basketball and Night Skiing

This week was a fun one. I got to go to the BYU vs. San Diego State basketball game on Wednesday night, and then on Friday night I went cross-country night skiing with a bunch of friends from high school. Here are some fun pictures... I can finally download them from my camera to my laptop. Hurray!


Kylie, Jessica, Kaitlyn

We were so high up (nosebleed section). Hence the horrible pictures of the court. It was still so much fun :)

We are all ready to go!

I love these lovely ladies!

And let me just say that night skiing was absolutely terrifying for the first half hour or so. It was so dark, and I fell so many times. But after that I started to understand how to maneuver myself better. By the end I could go down the entire run without falling! It was seriously one of the funnest things I have done in a long time, and we are planning to go again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds so fun! You are so beautiful Kaitlyn! I miss your smiling face!!

Kaitlyn Swain said...

I miss you too Audrey!!!