Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Music!!!

I finally got a play list up!! I am way excited because I can put all of the songs that I love onto my blog. Hopefully you all like the songs I put on as well. As you can tell, I am a major David Archuleta fan. Especially his new album!!


And a big High School Musical Fan!!! Even though I am still waiting to see the third one.

What can I say? I am a sucker for cheesy, cute things that make me feel happy inside. In fact, I went tonight with Jerrica to Walmart and got a High School Musical shirt for $1!! It even lights up....

Wow. I am a nerd.

3 comments:

Mendy's Memiors said...

My favorite song by far is in HS Musical 3. It's called "Can I Have this Dance?". They are singing and dancing in the rain. When Steve and I saw this we both said, "Wow, they have gotten really good". (In reference to Zac & Vanessa's ballroom dancing.) So... you must see the movie. It's worth watching.

the coltons said...

so who ended up with the shirt? i had to leave early :) at least i got out of there with my autographed copy of sierra :)

merry christmas!

Eliza said...

Guess who is going to be at the David O. McKay Events Center on New Years Eve?! David Archuleta! I already got my tickets. It was in the Deseret News today! Ashley Tisdale is also the announcer! 2 of your favorites in one night!