Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I have been absolutely blank about what to blog about lately, and while I was reading some other blogs I decided to copy them and write a list of the things I am most thankful for in my life, or rather the things I love the very most (in no particular order). I have so many!!! Man.... here goes....
  • Family
  • Friends
  • My ipod (music in general)
  • Christmas
  • Food
  • The look and sound of thunder and lightning
  • The sound, smell, and look of rain
  • Snow
  • Traditions
  • Vacations
  • Boys
  • My license :)
  • My Young Women leaders
  • Chick Flick nights with my girlfriends
  • P90X
  • Family gatherings
  • School shopping
  • Gazing at stars on summer nights
  • The smell of hot bread
  • Disneyland
  • Ice cream
  • Kisses from my little sisters
  • The most amazing parents on earth
  • Pictures of people I love
  • Sitting on the heater on a winter morning
  • Sleeping in or taking naps
  • Laughing so hard I cry
  • A tight hug with someone I love
Here is just a few. I love this time of the year so much because it always reminds me of how much I truly have. Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Mendy's Memiors said...

Katie-bug, I love you! Happy Thanksgiving to you too. - Mendy

Ben and Shara said...

i love the new Christmas look. great design. i think you have such a great outlook on life. you can express yourself in such a way that makes you seem years older. i wish i would have been able to express my gratitude to my friends and family when i was in high school, unfortunately i was too selfish and couldn't see the big picture like you do. you are an amazing gal. i love reading your blogs, keep them coming.