Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Midnight Spa

A little while ago my parents went out to shop for Tanner's birthday. As a result, Tanner and I got to take care of the little girls while they were away. We wanted to do something special for them to make the night extra fun! I, being a girl, love to dress and primp the girls as much as they will let me, so I suggested the idea of surprising them with a 'spa'. Tanner was not very thrilled. But I am very convincing :) , and eventually talked him into it. We had decided this privately, so the girls were anxious to find out what we would be doing. While Tanner started setting up pillows, I took the girls and got their pajamas and robes on, so that they would be as comfortable as possible. We secretly got all of the supplies and then took them to the spa. This is how it turned out:


This is them at the beginning. (Don't you love the cucumbers??!) As you can see, Quinci was laughing so hard that the cucumbers were coming off.

Here is a close up.... Britta was in absolute heaven. We were hers to command and she knew it!!

We even put cotton balls in between their toes!!

Here is Tanner rubbing Quinci's arms with lotion.

It was really fun!! We painted their toenails and rubbed them with lotion and even played nice music in the background.

I love my sisters so much!! I am so grateful for the examples they are to me every day. I love their kisses and hugs. They are both growing up so fast and it is so fun to watch and see how they are becoming beautiful young girls!! I hope they had as good a night as I did.
P.S. Thanks to Tanner for being such a good sport during a "girls night!" I love you Tan!



5 comments:

Natalie said...

Kaitlyn I love your blog! I am so excited to see all you post about. You are such a good big sister! Next time you have a spa night you better call me!

Jessica Lillie said...

hahah, tanner looks sooooo thrilled. Man, those girls are luuuckky!

Mendy's Memiors said...

I want one!

Heath'e' said...

What a cute idea. Looks like so much fun!

Ben and Shara said...

what a crack up. I had no idea that tanner had it in him. What a great sport!!

p.s. spa night sounds perfect. are you taking appointments?