3 Names you go by -
1) Kaitlyn
2) Kaits
3) Hortace the Tortoise (Ask me personally about that one!!)
Restaurants I love -
1) Pizza Factory or Olive Garden- any Italian is great
2) Los Hermanos-mexican food is also a favorite
3) The Blue Bayou or Goofy's Kitchen- anything that has to do with Disneyland!!
3 Trips to plan on this year -
1) Choir Tour
2) I have no idea..... I don't really have a say in this!!
3) Girls Camp
3 Things you want badly
1) For Ammon to be all better
2) A scholarship to BYU
3) To go on a vacation with my fam before Ammon leaves
3 Pets you have/had -
1) Peach, Britta's hamster
2) Scout, the cat who attacked me all the time
3) I think we had a cat named Josie once.....
3 Things you did yesterday -
1) Watched General Conference
2) Drove all by myself to grandma Linda's house :)
3) Drove to Tooelle with Hoyt to go help my mom unlock the van (she locked the keys in the van)
3 Things you ate today
1) A banana
2) Two pieces of toast with peanut butter and agave
3) An Avacado breakfast shake...... thanks a bunch ammo!! ;)
3 Fears -
1) Really really deep water..... like the middle of the ocean
2) Spiders in my bed with me
3) Somebody being kidnapped that I love
3 Things you plan on doing today -
1) Watching General Conference
2) Going to Grandma Linda's house (maybe)
3) Eating, sleeping, etc. (I don't have much planned)
3 Things you plan on doing tomorrow -
1) Going to school
2) Doing math homework
3) Having Family Home Evening
3 Favorite Holidays -
1) Christmas (80 days left if you were curious)
2) Thanksgiving, YUM
3) Fourth of July- I just love it
3 Favorite beverages -
1) Water!!!
2) Raspberry Lemonade
3) Orange Juice, but it has to be pulp free
3 People I tag -
1) Jessica Shumway
2) Anyone who wants to.... everyone has already been tagged!!
3)
No comments:
Post a Comment