Sunday, October 30, 2011

It's funny how life happens

Sometimes things work out, and sometimes they don't... even when you have put your whole heart and soul into them. The Lord has different plans. And its ok! Because He is infinitely smarter than any of us. Just announcing to all of you who haven't already heard that we broke up... and it has been an interesting few weeks. But honestly I am ok.
I have gotten on this blog many a time, trying to say something new, but my previous posts stare me in the face and I can't. It's time to start over, to begin anew. The past is past, and the future is bright. My entire life is ahead of me, and I have excitement and hope for what it will bring. My life has so many things in it that are so good. And although this may seem like it is a downer post, I am truly happy. It doesn't mean that I don't have moments or days that hurt still... I definitely do. But I have decided to make this experience a stepping stone instead of a stumbling block. It is the beginning of a new start for me! School, dating, moving out, living, loving, laughing, and learning. Face the roar. Dare to have courage. Dare to be the person you have dreamed of being.

Love you all!
Kaits

6 comments:

Jannette said...

She's back! :) You are the best. Seriously. You made my day today.

Aunt Alisha said...

I love you Kaitlyn. :) Yay for new adventures!! You are amazing, and I love hearing about your life. Thanks for blogging! Love you!

the coltons said...

kaitlyn!!! i won't sit and talk about how sad i could be feeling because you are just too amazing for that - i mean, listen to what you wrote:
i have decided to make this experience a stepping stone instead of a stumbling block.

are you kidding? you are so awesome (as trite as that sounds, you are)

i'm so proud of you! can't wait to read about your new adventurous life :)

love, erin

Bethany said...

Face the Roar!!!

Annie said...

I also loved Face the Roar! That was an awesome post.

chandice marie said...

You've got this Kait :). Not to mention they say that it only gets better which means you have a lot to look forward to!!