And I have amazing news...
I got a scholarship. A big one. Full tuition for the entire 2011-2012 school year. I started crying and shaking, and I can't even explain the feeling of joy and gratitude. I am so happy!! Thank you to all of my supportive family and friends. I couldn't have done it without you guys!
But I give thanks mostly to my Lord. For without Him, I am nothing. I have no doubt that He made it possible for me to receive this great blessing. He was with me every single step of the way. Good Day huh?? :)
P.S. I move home in 1.5 days...
6 comments:
Wow! I am so happy for you!! You are doing an amazing job.
I look up to you so much Kaitlyn!! I'm so happy that you have been rewarded for all your hard work :) Congratulations!
Kaits that is HUGE! Congratulations!
That's so awesome!!!! =D good job!!
Kaitlyn, you are amazing! Congratulations!!! You deserve it.
wow, all that hard work paid off. Congratulations. That is awesome!
Post a Comment