Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Farm Country Girl

I know, I know. I am the WORST at keeping up at my blog. I am really working on it though, trust me.
I got a job!! Actually I got the first job I applied for. :) I am so blessed, especially in this economy. I work as a cashier/pony attendant in Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. So you all better bring your little kids and come see me!! Today was my first day actually, and I really enjoyed myself. I look forward to this job with high hopes. I walked in with my new cowgirl shirt and my mom said "Get the camera!!" So this is my work outfit.... I like it, it makes me feel like a real cowgirl. Hahaha.

YEE-HAW!!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Horray!! We cant wait to come see you!!! Congrats.


PS you had better keep your guard up if you want to last til you know who comes home. I mean really....look at that pic.

Kaitlyn Swain said...

HAHAHA. You are so nice! Thanks Linds.

Annie said...

I am so happy for you! What a fun job, I would love that. I can't wait to come and see you there. And you really are beautiful.

the coltons said...

so cute!! and count yourself pretty lucky to have a job where you get to wear jeans and comfy shoes :) how is "you know who" anyway???

Natalie said...

You got a job!!! That's so awesome! They are LUCKY to have you.

Ben and Shara said...

steer clear of those wrangler wearing boys that work over there. they are going to be begging for your number. sweet shirt.
s

Shelly said...

Oh how fun! I always tell people I am a cowgirl at heart. That will be such a fun job Kaits!