Well, the swine flu exists. That I know for sure. On Saturday morning I awoke tired and feeling pretty funny. I had to ignore it though. You see, I had the ACT on Saturday morning, and this time it was a big deal. I am beginning to apply to colleges, and I need to up my ACT score ASAP so that I can get scholarships and acceptance letters when the time comes. So I ran on pure adrenaline. I went to the high school, and surprisingly felt quite a bit better. And then I tested like heck. Four strait hours of it!! Lets just say I was pretty tired when I got home. But sadly, tired is not all I felt. Having eaten a little breakfast that morning, I should have been quite hungry when I got home. But I was not. I had no appetite, and I knew that my body was decreasing. My mom told me to take a nap, so I did. I woke up two hours later.... (that is a really long nap for me). I had a fever and my body ached like it has never ached before, especially my head and neck. Yep, definitely swine flu symptoms.So I have spent the last four days in my basement, living off of saltine crackers, juice, crushed ice, and some sprite. I have not watched this many movies in a long time. The school has banned me from attending until the beginning of next week because of the huge scare that swine flu has brought everyone. And frankly, I don't blame them. I don't want to give this to anyone, and would hope that others would stay home as well so that other students do not get infected.
I look forward to seeing you all next week when I am no longer infected :)
Happy Halloween!!
4 comments:
Kaits I am glad you are alive! We hope you are doing better and hope you rocked the ACT! LOVES
get better soon!!! i hope i'm immune now since i had it this summer. let me know if you need anything! :)
I'm glad you are feeling better Kaitlyn!
Oh this is giving me flash backs of when I had it in the summer after camp. I am so sorry for you!!! Let me know if you want to borrow any movies or anything. . . that was the only thing that saved my sanity.
P.S. You're the BEST. You made my day.
Post a Comment