Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Senior School Schedule

I have been so bad about posting lately. I never know what to write about, my life seems so ordinary. I don't want to bore you all!! But I got chastised by some of my blogging friends, so here I am posting about my school schedule! This is the agenda for this year.... so far. I never know what changes could possibly be made. Anyway, here it is. My senior year schedule! Woot Woot!!

Semester One
A1 Physiology
A2 A Cappella Choir
A3 AP English
A4 Gov. & Citizenship
B1 Seminary
B2 Psychology
B3 AP Biology
B4 Lifetime Activities

Semester Two
A1 Physiology
A2 A Cappella Choir
A3 AP English
A4 UVU Math 1050
B1 Seminary
B2 Digital Photography
B3 AP Biology
B4 UVU Math 1050

So there you have it!! I am excited for school to start in some ways, and dreading it in others. This summer has been wonderful. I have enjoyed it so much!! Oh and for those of you who have not heard and are interested........

I am not VL anymore! Hee Hee Hee

2 comments:

the coltons said...

wow - congratulations, kaitlyn :) is he gone yet? :(

i was thinking you might be at his farewell when i didn't see you sunday. let me know if i can do anything for you ;) i know how it is!

Ben and Shara said...

so you are announcing it to the world eh? good for you. are the days passing too quickly or very slow?

p.s. your picture off to the right is awesome. You look amazing!