Oh p.s. I got a hair cut if you didn't already know..... isn't it so freakin cute?! I really love it. But while we are back in the past a while we might as well go back and look at all the stuff that happened that none of my other family members blogged about right? I'll start with the most exciting one: Hoyt got his mission call!!!!!!! To a place very far away :( Nagoya, Japan. We are all so excited for him. This is the morning he got it. It was about 7:00 a.m. so that is why we are all in our pajamas..... except him of course.
We also very recently made grow boxes!! Ammon was doing very good that day, which is why you will see him in some of these pics. He helped build some of them, it was a really fun day!
Now we have a cute little garden that is coming along quite well!! We also finished the girl's room! It was such a fun project.
4 comments:
i know i told you this tonight, but i LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair - SOO adorable, kaitlyn.
your garden boxes are so cute! wish i had some, but i wish i had a yard for some, too :)
THANK YOU!!!! SOOOOO cute! All of it! And I hope i am not saying anything I shouldnt but that pic of hoyts mission call almost made me cry!! So SO cute!! Cant wait to hear about your date!
Looks like so much fun! I am soooo glad Ammon is doing better.
Kaits, I LOVE your hair! I might do mine like that! CAN'T wait to see you. P.s. I have a big problem with getting tan! Doesn't happen. I have that lovely "red man" hew from Grandpas side of the fam. Love ya tonz
Post a Comment