Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Craving For MARCH!!

Today is the last day of February, HALLELUJAH!!! I am so excited for March to come, and I have some pretty good reasons why...
The first of which is Britta's Birthday!! It is coming in about 5 days and we are so excited to celebrate her fifth birthday! I can't believe she is five!! There will definitely be a post about that event.
Second one is that I am starting the MATC Nursing program on March 23rd and I can hardly wait to get started. I am going to be going to college two days a week (at night from 5:30 to 9:30)! How weird is that?!
Third is that the dreaded third term of school will be over. Third term is always the longest because we don't get big breaks and it is freezing cold outside.
Fourth is CHOIR TOUR!! I get to go to sunny California for 5 days with all of my friends. Not to mention Disneyland (!) my favorite place in the whole world! I think it will be a blast.
Fifth is that I know that if March is coming, spring is really coming. Yes, March will probably be very cold still but usually there are a few days in the month that are very warm, hopefully we will get some.

4 comments:

the coltons said...

i am also ready for spring - can't wait for those crisp cool, yet warm enough, days. we missed you today - are you sick? hopefully i'll see you on tuesday!

Natalie said...

That is so exciting that you get to start that nursing program! I am so proud(tear)! You will make the best, most caring nurse. And ENJOY choir tour and all the fun things happening in your 16 yr old life. These things will never happen again, so don't take them for granted!

Katie said...

I LOVE YOU SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,SO,
SO,SO, MUCH NOT THAT MUCH EVEN MORE
DO YOU LOVE ME?????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????
?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALWYS KOURTNEY

Shelly said...

Kaits you have so much going for you! I am so glad you are happy!