Well, the summer is unfortunately over and a new school year has begun. As much as I love school, there is just something about summer that I am never quite ready to give up. I had a wonderful summer though and here are some of my favorite summer memories:

Playing
board games with my brothers

The
Strawberry Days Parade
Girls Camp- this is Jerrica and I in our cabin

Britta finding a
snake in the front yard
Lagoon- me and Tanner playin' around at Lagoona Beach
and finally.......
TURNING SIXTEEN!!!!!

AND...
my first date!
All in all: my summer was fabulous.
6 comments:
ahahhaha, that's so fun! You're so crazy.
Kaits!!! I really never knew someone could be so beautiful!
Hello beautiful! It's fun to see you and Ammo blogging about your life. Congrats on your 1st date, I hope it was loads of fun. We sure love ya! MUH
I agree with Lindsey, I am absolutely flabergasted at how much you have changed and how beautiful you are!!! I love you and hope you have a great school year with dating and driving.
Shell
You are so cute! What fun memories to have. Enjoy everything still to come!
i love you
Post a Comment